MISP (Municipal Infrastructure Support Programme), financed by EU and managed by the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Serbia, assists municipalities in Serbia in the preparation of project documentation and implementation of municipal infrastructure projects. Since 2005, more than 20 projects with a total value of over 68 million Euros have been implemented. The main goal of MISP is the improvement of the infrastructure services management in municipalities and to increase investment in the infrastructure, in order to meet EU standards on environmental protection and sustainable economic development.
- CLIENT EPTISA, ROYAL HASKONING, VNG
- YEAR 2009
- WE DID theme customisation, programming, seo
- PARTNERS EPTISA, ROYAL HASKONING / DHV, VNG
- PLATFORMWordPress, Premium Theme
- CODINGPHP, MySQL, jQuery,
- CATEGORY Website